- key features
- fits with
- Inspiring industrial design
- Realistic, room-filling sound and outstanding bass performance.Connect to virtually any media device.Touch controls for volume and mute.
- Down-firing subwoofer with volume control.
- Fill the room with eight full-range transducers.
- Control the angle of your satellite speakers.
- Modern design with black accents.
- Detachable audio cables keep you connected.
- Attractive, high-quality audio cables.
- A sound plan for energy-efficiency
Praised for its stunning design, the harman kardon® SoundSticks III speakers and subwoofer system became a milestone in harman kardon history when it became part of the permanent collection at New York City’s Museum of Modern Art (MoMA). Improving on its famous sibling’s pop-culture appeal, the SoundSticks III system is all that and much more. As a three-piece, 2.1-channel multimedia sound system, SoundSticks III brings a new level of excitement to music, games and movies to your home – with its exceptional sound clarity, enhanced color scheme and bare minimum of wiring. Beyond its eye-catching appeal, SoundSticks III continues to be incredibly capable – with 40 watts of dazzling amplification, a down-firing powered subwoofer, eight full-range transducers and compatibility with all sorts of multimedia devices. As the sublime sequel to a prized performer, SoundSticks III is performance art at its finest.
In The Box
2 SoundSticks III Speakers
1 Owner's Manual
- Frequency response: 44Hz – 20kHz
- Audio input connection: 3.5mm stereo
- Power consumption: 65W (maximum); 4W (idle)
- Low-frequency transducer: 6-inch down-firing cone
- Amplifier output power: 20W RMS
- Dimensions (W x H): 9-3/16" x 10-3/16" (232mm x 258mm)
- Weight: 4 lb (2.2kg)
- Full-range transducers: Four x 1-inch per channel
- Amplifier output power: 10W RMS per channel
- Dimensions (W x H): 2" x 10" (51mm x 254mm)
- Weight: 1.5 lb (0.7kg)
In the same category